Learn How to Repair Your Computer Today!
Save Money on Costly Repairs and Even Start Your Own Business...
Sample Videos from the CourseReplace Your RAM, CPU, and add an After Market CPU Cooler
"These DVD's are perfect for anyone wanting to learn more about computers. I just bought them a week ago and WOW they are great! Perfect for almost any skill level and I love that you are always adding new lessons.
Thanks Be Your Own IT"
Diane, Wisconsin, USA
Hi, my name is Jeremy Hambly, and I've been fixing computers and teaching others how to do so for over 10 years. I'm excited to share with you today our
Home Study Video Course on Computer Repair. Thousands of our students have taken this knowledge to get jobs in the IT field, start their own repair businesses, help people in their community, and even just enjoy a fun new hobby.
Here is one such story...
"The videos in the Computer Repair Mastery Course are easy to follow, high quality, and very professional. This is the best course I have ever seen! I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn how to repair computers.
I have purchased other self-taught courses and the quality was nowhere near the as good as Computer Repair Mastery course and they were more expensive to boot!"
Bob C, New York, USA
Learning about computers and how to repair them is so important because...
Technology is improving faster than it ever has been before. Computers are doing the jobs people used to do years ago. There was a time where being proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite was a skill, now itís a standard expectation. You can barely get a job interview without it.
The job market for computer related jobs is the fastest growing. Here are some stats from Money Magazine, Salary.com, and US Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- The IT industry accounts for 25% of the new jobs created between 2002 and 2010
- The majority of the fastest growing companies are in the IT industry
- IT careers are expected to grow by 36% in the next 10 years
Many people know how to use a computerÖ
...but not many know how to fix one
Having knowledge in computers opens so many doors for you. And you can use this knowledge in so many different ways. The possibilities are almost endless.
You might be asking: Is computer repair right for me?
My answer is: Learning Computer Repair is right for you if you can identify with any of these situationsÖ
- I want to improve my computer repair skills
- I want to start my own business
- I want to change my career
- I want to be able to repair my own computer
- Computer repairs are so expensive and Iíd save money if I did it myself
- I would like to build my own computer from scratch
- I would like to make a little extra money on the side
- I would like to buy, fix, and sell computers
- I think computer repair would be a fun, new hobby
- I want to learn a new skill that helps me get a better job with better opportunities
- Iím close to retirement and Iíd like to supplement my income
- I want to help people in my community with their computer problems
- I want to learn computer repair so I can take other courses like Networking and Security
- Itís been a while since Iíve worked with computers and Iíd like a refresher course
"The videos are great in this course. So far with the information in the courses, support from you fellows, and support from the forum I have been able to upgrade my old computer and my regular one which is getting old also :) I had an old machine that would not boot, it wouldn't even put anything on the screen. Followed instructions from the videos and found out the old machine had bad RAM. The videos showed me how to replace the bad RAM with old RAM that I had from another computer, and I got it working.
With the help of this course I was also able to repair an emachine by putting in a hard drive and upgrading the RAM, and was able to install and activate Windows XP Home addition with no problems.
My name is getting around and I will soon be repairing computers and making some money. The course is great and in depth, I love it! Thanks guys from a very satisfied customer/student."
Ken B, Pennsylvania, USA
After Darren spent $1,400 for a computer repair college course that he wasn't happy with, he purchased the Be Your Own IT Computer Repair Course and had this to say...
"I just want to say you have great videos at such an affordable cost. I'm so glad I purchased your course, I am learning things I had no idea about like hard drive cloning. It is just so much easier to have a person actually showing you what to do and how to learn, versus just reading about it like we did in my other course. I will definitely buy the laptop repair course after this. Thanks for a great product!"
Darren, Saskatchewan, Canada
Before I show you everything thatís in the course, can I tell you a quick personal story?
I started repairing computers as a hobby at age 15. After I graduated high school I got a job at a local computer repair shop and became a very good technician there.
Our computer repair shop became very popular because of our friendly customer service and fast turn-around time, so my boss hired more technicians like myself. However, they were pretty new to computer repair so I had to train them.
To be honest with you, training and re-training every new employee got to be a little frustrating. Not because I didnít like helping people Ė quite the opposite Ė I love helping people Ė thatís why I made this website. But it was difficult explaining things over and over again to the new people. There had to be a better way.
Thatís when a light bulb went off and I had my first ah-ha! moment. I started creating videos to show the new technicians how to do computer repair. It allowed the new technicians to learn at their own pace. They could reference the videos any time they had a question. And it allowed me more time to interact with our customers, which I really liked.
Training my employees through videos worked so well that the time we spent diagnosing and fixing problems for customers was cut in half!
It wasnít long until I thought to myself, "Why just teach a few people at the local repair shop when I can teach the WHOLE WORLD with my videos?!"
And I did just that. My team just finished a brand new, updated course that includes all brand new content in both Windows 7 and XP. Our students loved the old course, and I'm confident you'll be blown away by the new one. More videos, HD quality, better audio quality, and a Guide that easily stands on it's own (it used to be a small bonus when you bought the course but now it's been transformed into being a huge part of the course).
And here it is...
The BeYourOwnIT.com Computer Repair Course
Over 9 hours of hands-on training in 20 videos
- Section One - Getting Started
- Safety: Learn how to safely work on a computer so you donít break the computer or worse, hurt yourself
- Data Backup: Learn several ways to backup your data, which should be done often
- Hardware Identification: Identify all of the components and how they interact with your PC
- PC Cleaning: Learn how to clean your computer correctly to prolong the life of the components
- Section Two - Hardware Diagnosis & Replacement
- Diagnostics CD: Learn how to use a diagnostic CD to run tests on your hard drive, RAM, and a lot more
- Replace Hardware: Learn how to remove and install the hardware components in your computer
- Section Three - Software Problems and Solutions
- Virus Removal: Learn how to remove virus infections with various tools and resources
- File Recovery: How to recover files from a computer that won't boot up or that have been overwritten/partially deleted
- Windows® Utilities: Learn how to use Windows Utilities to repair your computer
- System Utilities: Learn how to use tools built into Windows to repair broken operating system installations.
- Factory Restore: Learn how to use factory restore to re-install windows on major brand computers
- Unwanted Program Removal: Learn how to get rid of annoying toolbars and junk programs that often mistakenly get installed on computers
- Junk File Removal: Learn how to remove temporary and junk files
- Software Updates: Learn how to update software that’s most often targeted by malware vendors to protect you.
- Section Four - Install and Configure Windows Operating System
- Windows® Installation: Learn how to install a new copy of Windows from a disc
- Drivers Installation: Learn how to install the drivers for your computer hardware after a fresh Windows install
- Internet Setup: Learn how to setup and configure internet on a computer
- Software Installation: Learn what users expect of a computer and the software we can use to meet the expectations.
- Section Five - Optimize User Experience
- Windows® Update: Learn how to install Windows service packs and updates, which are very important for system security
- User Account Customization: Setup user accounts and configure settings and passwords
"I enjoy every parts of your courses and my plan is to master every parts of the courses you made and i have order the laptops course repair.
I paid in the past $800.00 for a computer course by correspondance and there is nothing near the quality of your courses. And i could not fix anythings and that course was from ashwort college. A thousand thank you, for all the knowledge you are gaving us.
I did recommend to others and my father inlaw purchase both courses.
What is next for me is to master all the content and something happen to any of my computers now i know i will be able to fix it. I have two computer they are apart and with this knowledge i will assemble every pieces and make it work."
Francois L., Quebec, Canada
Computer Repair Study Guide ($97 value)
The Study Guide follows the videos pretty closely with summaries, additional tutorials, quizzes, and study materials. Itís over 125 pages and is included in the course for free.
3 Fantastic Bonuses ($150 value)
Bonus #1: Diagnostics CD
- Identify and benchmark hardware on computers
- Perform Burn-ins for new hardware
- Securely Erase hard drives
- Use cloning tools to backup entire drives and installations to new drives or image files
- Partition drives with Parted Magic
- Resize partitions
- Run diagnostics and data recovery from the Parted Magic Live environment
- Break Bios Passwords
- Recover deleted files with Photorec
- Scan for viruses
With years and years experience of working with customers both out of our home and in a professional repair shop, I've learned a lot. There is a lot to know. Knowing how to deal with customers, bill them correctly, collect your payments, and keep everyone happy is key to your success.
Our Business guide makes sure you have the advice you need to be a success at any level.
This guide was built on years of our own experience. With over a decade under our belts of repairing computers, working for the right and the wrong clients, we have what you need to know to find the most loyal and most profitable ones.
This guide will give you the tools you need to find the right customers.
Start Learning Computer Repair Today
|Do you represent a school, company, or other organization where you need materials for multiple students? Click here for more information about our Licensing Program.|
|Pay Safely with Any of the Options Below
"It is an outstanding course; very insightful and easy to learn. I have used the things I have learned from this course on a customer's computer. It's a very nice course."
Timothy E., New Mexico, United States
"I have gone through all the lessons. I find them easy to understand. The videos are great. I also like the manual. I may start my own business. I plan to use this course to fix my computer when needed. I would highly recommend this to family and friends. Thank you for offering this course. It is much cheaper than most courses and it is easy to understand. The videos help a lot, it's better to be able to see how things are done."
Lucy H-S., New York, United States
"What has impressed me a lot is the email help that I've gotten with the replacement of my CPU. Between the recommendations, video and course book I saw my way through the replacement.
That's pretty fantastic customer service if you ask me. It's been awhile since I've experienced that kind of help via the computer and it not only makes a most favorable impression but leads me to think much more highly of the staff and program in general. In other words, if you are that attentive to customer needs then one is inclined to conclude your attention to the details of the course are going to be equally professional. Thank you. It's refreshing!"
Lauran, Arizona, USA
So, you get 20 Computer Repair Videos on 5 DVDs, 1 Diagnostic CD, 1 Written Guide, a Business Guide, and Marketing Guide for just one payment of
$197 $167. And not only will we mail you the course, but youíll also get instant access to the videos online. The course is super flexible. Watch it on your desktop computer, laptop, TV, tablet, anywhere!
Whether you want to take control of your own computer repairs, get skilled again as you re-enter the job market, want to make money fixing computers, or in general are just interested in knowing more, this course is the one for you. We believe it offers the best value than any course online, and we are confident it will outperform any college class out there on the same topic.
If you have any questions, chat online with us
Jeremy, Founder of BeYourOwnIT.com
P.S. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Confidently fix your own computer or start making money by fixing someone else's. If you are not absolutely thrilled with the layout of my videos and how easily each detail is explained, just let me know and I'll promptly and courteously refund 100% of your money - with no questions asked...for an entire 30 days!
If, for any reason (or no reason at all), you decide this course hasn't given you the important information you need to fix any computer problem...I will refund every penny you paid.