Get Certified in Computer Repair
Become a Be Your Own IT Certified PC Technician
This is the Exam for the Computer Repair Mastery Course. Upon passing the exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion proving that you have studied the course materials, both in video and written form, and learned the essentials to fix computers.
There’s no better time to become certified in computer repair, especially as the job market for computer related jobs is growing. Yes, even in a down economy, a large percentage of jobs will require computer skills.
Gaining your PC Repair Certification is not only a grand personal achievement, but it opens you up to so many more career opportunities. Being certified tells potential employers and computer repair customers that you’re a credible, authoritative source, who can get the job done right.
How will you separate yourself from everyone else?
You might be asking: Do I really need to be Certified to get a job or customers?
My answer is: It definitely helps you. In all careers, having a certification proves to your customers and employers that you’re competent, and it can often be the one thing that separates you from someone else. If Computer Repair is the path you’ve chosen, then get certified. If you needed to get your computer fixed and you had to technicians to choose from. One was certified and the other wasn’t, which would you choose?
- Certification grants you credibility. Be Your Own IT serves as an impartial, third-party endorsement of your knowledge and expertise against standards in computer repair.
- Certification can improve career opportunities and advancement. A Computer Repair Certification can give you the “edge” when being considered for a job offer or promotion.
- Certification shows employers and customers you’re serious. A Computer Repair Certification from Be Your Own IT shows your willingness to invest in your professional development and future. People like to work with other people that are continuously working on improving themselves.
- Certification improves your skills and knowledge. In order to achieve a certification you’ll have to study and take the course, which shows that you’ve mastered the material.
- Certification shows your commitment to Computer Repair. It shows your customers, colleagues, and boss, your commitment to your career path and your ability to perform at a high level.
- Certification may provide a greater earnings potential. Customers are often open to paying more to get the job done right, and a certification can separate you from your competitors and show customers you are competent in computer repair.
- Certification builds self-esteem. You know the feeling you get when you’ve achieved something that you had to work hard for? It feels great doesn’t it. Gain a sense of personal satisfaction by proving to yourself you’ve mastered computer repair.
- The Exam consists of 2 parts: Hardware & Software
- Hardware Exam is 100 questions.
- Software Exam is 100 questions.
- You must achieve a 80% on both Exams to receive your Certificate of Completion for the Computer Repair Mastery Course.
- The Exam is taken online, from the comfort of your computer.
- Cost of the Exam:
- You have 1 opportunity to pass each Exam.
- If you don’t pass your first time, additional takes can be purchased for just $10. You can retake one or both of the Exams for just $10 total.
Your Computer Repair Mastery Course Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you so that you may download it and print it out.
Whether you want to take control of your own computer repairs, get skilled again as you re-enter the job market, want to make money fixing computers, or in general are just interested in knowing more, getting certified proves to yourself and others that you know what you’re doing!
Computer Repair Mastery Course Exam + Certification of Completion PDF
- (1) One attempt at Hardware Exam
- (1) One attempt at Software Exam
- You will receive your Digital Certificate of Completion by Email upon passing both Exams